Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hey, Juice Box!

This is a low res photo taken with iPhone at a recent soccer tournament. Hydrationpolooza. Though there are no actual juice boxes in this image, it reminds me of a funny scene in the soccer movie "Kicking and Screaming" with Will Ferrell where he excoriates Mike Ditka for no real reason (other than Ferrell's character is hyper caffeinated from a new found affection for espresso).

"You don't think? You don't think? I don't think you should be buttin' in when I'm talking to my team. You're my assistant. You're supposed to back me up and go get me juice boxes when I tell ya. Now go get me a juice box."

"Do you know who you're talking to?"

"I'm talking to the juice box guy."

"You're crazy!"

"I'm not crazy. I'm just thirsty."

"Why don't you go to hell!"

"No you go to hell. And while you're there, why don't you grab me a juice box."

No comments:

Post a Comment