Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Couple of Odd Houses.


Usually I like to take pictures of nature, but I enjoyed biking around some neighborhoods snappin' some shots. I particularly like the box house with the rock wall. I edited the photo in three ways and couldn't decide which I liked more so I posted all three.

On another note, I have just realized how big of role music plays in my life. I hardly do anything without music. Its crazy to think one song can change my mood. So just wondering..what are your guys' favorite songs?






2 comments:

  1. The second photo of the statue, is a great picture. I love it.

    Out of the three you edited, I like the first one.

    ~Avery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Statue is great. And I agree the first "square house" shot you edited (the portrait oriented one) is nice. Great vertical perspective.

    ReplyDelete