Saturday, February 6, 2010

UGH

The photo gods are punishing me. I was just out shooting in a local park when I found the shot of the day. Then I went to wipe my nose. Out of no where, blood starts to pour from my nose. No pickin', no scratchin' it just started to bleed. I tried to use snow as a tissue, but as you might have guessed that didn't really work. So I tried to tough it out and hurry and take a couple of pictures of the shot, but it go to bad. I packed up and tried to not get the blood on my clothes. Then I take a step to my left and see this giant pile of SOMETHING. I'm not sure if it was salt or something. But it was cool, I unpack take a solid pic. Then walking home, a dozen year run right next to me. IT was pretty. I wanted a picture. The photo gods are mad.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate when that happens?

    ['รด ] Avery

    ReplyDelete