Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First Digital Print

At this moment I'm in the digital lab. Its after school and I'm the only one in here, it feels pretty cool. I just printed my first print that I will turn in. Here's the results.

Before



After




This is just a simple picture of a lego horse with a white background. I made sure the focus was sharp and then bracketed from pure black to pure white, to ensure the correct exposure. I came pretty close, but then had to add a little more to the exposure to make it a little more white and less gray. Gray = DULL!! I also wanted the horse to blend into the background a bit. I didn't have any blacks, so I didn't force the image in lightroom to have blacks. I think its a pretty good image.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Come check out my blog:
    hungergamesseriestheories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool photo!

    ['รด ] Avery

    ReplyDelete