Monday, June 1, 2009

New Camera





Today I received a gift (thank you to him/her) it was a camera. Its a Panasonic, DMC-LX3. I've been toying with it all day and am starting to get the hang of it now. I haven't starting taking artistic photos with it yet, but am very eager to. 

Its a lot better than my old camera, but for at least one last day, you'll have to deal with the old camera pictures. Enjoy.

The owl is my favorite. It reminds me of polar opposites. Obviously it isn't late at night-obviously this owl isn't real. So it toys with an idea of this world and how artificial we have become.

The flip ones are pretty action packed too.

3 comments:

  1. Like the owl and the accompanying ontological density.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures!! You have nice camera!! Owl picture is just amazed me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owl. It has so much character yet it is lifeless.

    ReplyDelete