Saturday, May 30, 2009

Where To Start? How about two days ago.




Wow lots of pictures the last three days. Like promised here are my pictures from my jog. Once again I went on a four mile run Wednesday and saw things that I wanted to frame in a picture. So I ran the same route Thursday with my camera. Here's the result.

The sign I just thought was funny. As I was taking the picture, the lady who lives next to this vacant lot came out. She said "Hello. Who's there?" My mind starts to spin. "She thinks I'm a criminal!" So I said "Hi. Didn't mean to scare you." And explained I was on a jog and just wanted a picture.

The newspaper is interesting. Almost every newspaper is on the ground at 4 o'clock P.M.

Then the bridge. I took this because you couldn't see what was on the other side which reminded me of life. You blindly walk across a bridge into heaven knows what.

No comments:

Post a Comment