Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tip 1: Simple things

One of my favorite things to do is make things as simple as possble. This picture (located last daily post. The one of the guy with a jacket on, with a big light as a face) might look complex but when it comes down to it, its really not. All I did was put a hoodie on and then go into my bathroom (lights were off) and turn the flash setting on my camera to a normal flash, hold the camera to my head and take a picture. Then in i-photo, I raised the contrast to turn the backround black, then used a color fade to make the picture sort of an green. It was very easy. 

Things to remember.

  • Simple makes great pictures
  • Use the tools on the camera and normal day life things
  • Do weird things. No one wants to see a normal picture.
  • Don't be afraid to screw up. Sometimes they are cooler than you think

No comments:

Post a Comment